Nerger’s Auto Express - Facebook Page Growth and Management
Hi Michelle and Brian,
Per our conversations, let's grow your Facebook presence to gain more likes and drive engagement for new customer acquisition and retention.
See the "Deliverables" section for a complete list of all the Facebook services we will be taking care of for you.
We will also grow your local listings across the internet by manually adding your shop information and relevant keywords to the top business listing sites each month.
If you'd like to cancel at any time, simply let me know or cancel through your custom online dashboard.
Getting started is easy, just click the blue button that says “Subscribe for $497” on the right side of this page and our team will get started right away.
Just click “Subscribe” on the right side of this page to get started.
Facebook is the largest social network in the world with over 2 billion active users. In addition, they have pioneered ways to laser target ad delivery for virtually any market and do this very cost-effectively. If you want to start conversations drive traffic and build awareness of your brand with your ideal target clients, you must have a Facebook ad strategy in place for your business.
What you can expect:
- Post daily on your Facebook business page.
- Set up and manage campaigns to grow your Facebook business page.
- Manage promotions to grow likes.
- Upload current customer lists into Facebook for retargeting.
- Post employee Bios, Helpful hints, Questions, Industry News, Shop events, Local events, etc.
- Add business information to 15 local listing sites each month to grow online presence and help SEO.
- Monthly review call to discuss overall strategy, page growth and other key metrics.
What we need from you:
- Images from the shop, action shots of employees, community involvement, etc.
- Information about giveaways (coffee mugs etc.) with pics.
- Information about charity participation and any other local events with pics.
- Is the Facebook ad budget included in this monthly fee?
- No. You will need to provide a method of payment to Facebook inside the ad manager and establish a separate budget for ad delivery. We recommend a minimum of $10 - $15 per week to boost top performing posts out to your local community.