The Foundation Works (Google Pay Per Click Advertising)
As we discussed, A super successful Google Ads campaign – or a complete failure of a campaign – depends 100% on a list of small but very critical details.
On our call with Tom we talked about testing, budget optimization, copywriting and keyword weeding are all being part of these critical details that need to be managed on a daily basis.
At this point The Foundation Works needs a full-time team to manage these ads and a coordinated strategy for optimizing performance and making sure that leads are flowing in consistently from Google.
This service along with SEO, social media and brand journalism campaigns and reputation management will help you dominate the Foundation Repair and Soft Story market in Greater Los Angeles.
What you can expect:
- Comprehensive management of 3 Google PPC ad campaigns (Foundation Repair / Soft Story / Re-Targeting).
- "Keyword weeding" Remove expensive under performing keywords to lower ad costs and improve performance.
- Coordination between PPC and SEO work to maximize online exposure for TFW.
- Monthly comprehensive reporting with 24/7 access to campaign stats.
- Professional copywriting for ads.
- Create expanded ad text to maximize Google real estate and clicks.
- Take advantage of the full range of ad extensions available.
- Selecting and optimizing the correct bid types.
- Employ negative keywords to discourage "bad clicks".
- Optimize click-through rates.
- Work consistently to increase conversions and return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Detailed conversion tracking data.
What we need from you:
- Access to your Google Ads Account
- Any keywords you are currrently targeting
- Access to your website to place Google tracking code for conversion tracking.
- How long does it take to see results?
- Once we have all of the necessary information we can generally begin sending traffic to your website and calling your business within 48 hours.
- How can I track what's being done and how my ads are performing?
- We set up a custom dashboard so you can see detailed information on how much you've spent and the leads that have been generated broken down by keyword.
- Is there a contract?
- No. This is a month-to-month service. Although campaigns may take some time to see maximum results due to the "learning" phase where data is being collected to optimize performance, there are no long term contracts or obligations.